Web-Event "Competitor China"
How should Germany and the EU deal with its competitor China in the future? We would like to discuss this question with you on 22 September 2020.
Tuesday, 22 September 2020 from 10:00 to 12:00 (CET)
Welcome and start of the event
Carl Martin Welcker, VDMA President
How will we deal with competitor China in the future?
Panel discussion with Dr. Ursula Weidenfeld, publicist
- Carl Martin Welcker, President of The Mechanical Engineering Industry Association (VDMA)
- Dr. Janka Oertel, European Council on Foreign Relations (ECFR)
- Dr. Norbert Röttgen MdB, Chairman Committee on Foreign Affairs in the German Bundestag
- Reinhard Bütikofer MEP, Chairman of the European Parliament Delegation to China
- Wei Duan, Managing Director, The Chinese Chamber of Commerce in Germany (inquired)
Q & A Session - Time for your questions
End of the event
The event is exclusively for VDMA members and guests.
The participation is free of charge.
We look forward to seeing you!